Sunday, April 6, 2014

Somewhere I Belong





 New CCS ARMOR : 




[:TCR:] Armor of Defiance TCR


  • 9 Basic texture setups are provided with this release.
    Black, Worn Black, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Rusty, BloodRed, Silver and White.

Armor of Defiance (basic)TCR

  • 3 Basic texture setups are provided with this release.
    BLACK, METAL, BRONZE.

 



Hair:
.ploom. Mina (streaked) - Blondes~ploom

Skins:
 Essences - Amaterasu _peche_ brunette
Corvus : Eyebrow Double Scar
Corvus : Murder Face Tattoo
Wings: .:-CatniP-:. Wounded Wings 


" Just stuck, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own

I wanna heal, I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain
Ive felt so long
(Erase all the pain till its gone)
I wanna heal, I wanna feel
Like Im close to something real
I wanna find something Ive wanted all along
Somewhere I belong"

No comments: