Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Amber

Una de las cosas que mas amo en SL es hacer mi blog, ayer no se aun los motivos mi blog estaba bloquiado no me permitia ni mostrar ni que otro vieran mis fotos , ya todo se normalizo pero si volviera a suceder ya hize un blog alterno que en cuando lo termine les dejare saber la dirreccion !! Gracias por seguirme y habra Freaky Princess Style por un rato mas wohoo! Ahora vamos a lo que vinimos....
 One of the things I most enjoy in SL is to be able to blog. Yesterday for some reason I still don't know about my blog was not functioning. Everything is alright now, but just in case I made a alternate blog. Working to finish it, so when I do I will let you all know. Thank you for your support and there will be a Freaky Princess Style for the time to come. Woo. Now back to work ......
  1. Antlers, mouth accessory 1L Forbidden Apple hunt Les sucreries de Fairy
  2. Cobbler - Golden Blonde Hair 70L "LoQ Hair"@ The Dressing Room
  3. Amber Skin Wizarding Faire .Birdy.
  4. Legendary Chibi's Sweater w/Lolas Applier GATCHA Tits Up @ Hello Titty Slots
  5. Buckled Red Plaid Mesh Pleated Mini Skirt 1L CMSCO.
  6. Straight Jacket Piratized Boots EXCLUSIVE! Souled Out@ Rabbit Hole Sales Room! 

No comments: